Sunday, December 5, 2010

telemarketeers

Why is it so hard for businesses like Sears to not call my house on a Sunday after noon. Now today is the third Sunday in a row that these people have called my house to ask if we want to extend the warrenty on the washer and TV we purchased. What I would like to extend is my foot into a not so pleasant place but given its Sunday, I'm gonna be good. Now it would be one thing if I hadn't already told them three weeks ago to not call me on Sunday. But Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday have gone by and not a single phone call. Sunday again and here they go, ringing my house, desturbing my relaxing time. If I wanted to do business today, I'd be on the computer writing, editing or doing that dang synopsis I've been seriously procrastinating with. Maybe that's it. Sears thinks if it calls it will get me in the work mode and I'd do some. I don't think so. Thats just not gonna work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment