Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Proscrastination

For some reason, I've been glued to the recliner for the past couple of days. Not exactly sure why. I've been working very hard these past couple of weeks trying to stay in the groove of writing. I've been mentally editing my latest work in progress in my mind. I know, I know. Working it out in the brain does not get it to the paper, but sometimes you got to sleep on it, mull it over and figure out some of the kinks before you can spit it out. That's what I've been doing. I've also gotten some great ideas to work on to tighten it up. So why is my butt still plastered in the chair. Not exactly sure myself. I'm hoping, really, really hoping, it's just a weather thing. It has been kind of hot lately. Hit 107 the other day with a heat index of 118. Oh, it just hit me. It's not the weather, it's this dang computer and the internet. Oh well, I guess I will fight that battle and click it off, but then what?

No comments:

Post a Comment