Friday, October 28, 2011

An amazing journey!

Dearest family and friends,



I'm doing it again. Please support me as I take an amazing journey in the fight to end breast cancer! The Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure® is a 60-mile walk over the course of three days. In 2008, my bestest best girlfriend died from breast cancer. She was diagnosed when she had her preliminary mammogram at age 37. This is such a horrible disease. It affects so many people. Women and men are diagnosed each year. If you have a mother, sister, aunt, niece, daughter, father, son, brother, nephew, cousin or grandparent then you understand the importance of stomping out this disease. Won't you help? Won't you take a step with me towards the fight against breast cancer? If its for no other reason than this, everyone deserves a lifetime. Don't delay, donate today! there are several ways you can help me reach my goal.



1.Go to my home page at the Susan G Komen 3 Day for the Cure website and donate there.

http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2011/General?px=4730646&pg=personal&fr_id=1772

2.Mail in your donation using the Donation form available on my participate page

3.Join my ‘Mile High Club’, ask me how.

No matter how you donate or how much it will count towards the fight against breast cancer.

Thanks
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment