Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sists's Thoughts from Coast to Coast


I spent a wonderful evening yesterday on a teleconference with the book club Sista's Thoughts from Coast to Coast. Also known as STCC. They chose my book, Masquerade, as their March Selection and asked if I would phone in a be a part of their phone conference discussion. What a wonderful group. They merged on the phone from as far as California and as close to me as Maryland and all points in between. They asked very intriguing questions about my characters and the thoughts behind the book. They, like others have posed the same question, will there be a sequel to Masquerade? Hum, inquiring minds want to know. Well, the one thing I can say, since this isn't the first time I've heard this question there is a great possibility that there just might be something stewing on the back burner. Some of their members were new to my books and some were not. They were intrigued and thoroughly enjoyed the book and I hope they will continue to follow my career and stay in touch. I certainly will follow them. Thanks STCC for a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment