Friday, June 25, 2010

What a week

What a week, what a week, what a week! Okay, enough of that. I don't want to talk about work any more. But boy, what a week. However, on a better note, I wrote every day this week and that's a great thing. Book three of my St. Agnes series is coming right along. Lost in the Dark. I'm loving it. And I know you will too. Can't wait until I'm finished. Got the beginnng and the end but its that darn middle that's missing. For the love of me I have no idea where it goes. But it's okay. It's creeping in at a nice pace.

Oh, I almost forgot. I'm hitting the pavement at Oh light thirty in the morning to do a training walk. I'm getting in shape for the Susan G. Komen 3 Day Walk for the cure. 3 days, 60 miles and I'm doing it all. Come October, I will not hit the ground and I will not need the rescure wagon. I'm doing 60 miles. Yeah!!! My goal is to raise 3k as well. Tomorrow I'm doing one of my training walks. Walking 18.5 miles. Did it a couple/three weeks ago and boy were my knees and hips angry with me. but its okay, that's what pain meds and bengay are for. I should have taken out some stock on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment