Sunday, July 10, 2011

Making Lemonade

I keep chanting to myself that old saying, when life gives you lemons make lemonade. I'm making a large five gallon jug right now. Don't get me wrong. My cup will always be half full but right about now, my cup is so tired I think me could cry. LOL. Now seriously, how often do we run, run, and run some more and when we stop we can't rest because the mind continues to run and filter in all of the things you should be doing instead of resting. Between family drauma and work, I'm threatening to get in my car, head west and don't look back. I'm gonna stop by the local police station and let them know, when I'm reported missing, I am not missing, I know exactly where I'm at. So how is that for planning. If I could multiply myself and hire an assistant that would help. I've got a family reunion coming up and guess who's playing hostess. That's right, ME! No biggie. Its probably the least of my worries. Maybe I won't feed them. Yeah right. On the other hand, if I don't get caught up at work I might have to change my address to my place of employment. I've got a tee shirt that says, 'Contents Under Pressure,' I wonder how long I can wear it before someone makes me take it off. Oh well, I digress. I'm gonna keep on plugging, popping tylenol and hugging my sleep pillow when I can. Hopefully the lemonade won't last too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment